What is Cloud ?
Cloud is a collection of computing resources which are accessed through the internet.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing provide the servers,vms,storage and many more by using software and hardware. Users can create VMs, access any files from the storage,provide access to the users etc using cloud computing.
Users can access the cloud services using web console or CLI interface (given by cloud providers like Amazon, AWS,Azure etc ) and create the virtual resources into the cloud providers data centers. Please find more features in the Cloud Computing:
- Enable Access to Cloud Services– Cloud providers like Amazon(AWS), Microsoft(AZURE) ,Google(GCP) etc made the services and any authentic user can access those services to create virtual resources likes vms,storage etc.
- Create resources on Cloud- Using the services shared by cloud providers, can create the virtual resource into the data centers. (collection of hardwares created by cloud providers where users create virtual resources on int)
- Using Virtualization concepts- Here everything like resources are virtual, user consume the services and create virtual vms, virtual space,virtual resources.
- It also provide the option to pay when you use it.
Why Cloud Computing?
- Cost Effective: User has to pay only what he uses.
- Scaling: It can be scaled dynamically meaning if application is being used by 10 users so vms will be of low configurations like low memory and cpu. When the same application will be used by millions of users then infra configuration can be changed dynamically to accommodate the user requests.
- Easy Operations: It is easy to use, User can create the resources by few clicks.
- Focus on Business: Company can focus on the business without worrying of infra,deployments.
- Faster Service: User can create resources quickly also response time is also low.
That’s all I have and thanks a lot for reading. Please let me know if any corrections/suggestions. Please do share and comments if you like the post. Thanks in advance… 😉