You may have heard the VPC(Virtual Private Cloud) and Subnets multiple times.
Is n’t exciting to create the VPC and Subnets from Console? One who is interested in Networking, Cloud, AWS and AWS Certification will be interested to see the demo. Let’s start immediately 🙂
- Creating VPC with a public subnet
- Launch EC2 instance into subnet
- Associate Elastic IP Address with Instance launched into subnet.
- Create a role to do the necessary permissions/role to do so
- Creating security group to enable access the EC2 instance (SSH, PORTS, source etc)
- Creating tags to identify the instance
Download the step by step process to build/execute the use-case.
Kindly comment here or mail us email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any doubts. We will reach you as soon as possible.